Today marks 12 weeks since Starting my Journey. (PICS)

Options
2»

Replies

• tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look a-ma-zing!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Honestly guys...she's my friend on here and I don't believe she did anything but keep a strictly adhered to diet (talking to her...NO soda OR junk food whatsoever!), and put in a lot of HARD work.

That's really all it takes from any of us =D.

Cris
  • denisemichele
    denisemichele Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow-you look just great!! Congrats on your success!!! whats the secret?
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look Gorgeous! I have lost 50 lbs and its been about 14 weeks, but I have a long long way to go. I am so happy for you and your progress!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Holy wow!! from the first pic to the now pic, you look like your own daughter. Excellent!
  • carolrayes
    carolrayes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE - you look smokin hot!
  • AngieMMc
    AngieMMc Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Completely Amazzing and truly inspiring!!!!!!
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! great job!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is working for ya!!! Very nice! I really wish I would have had the guts to take a real before pic... but I was just so ashamed... You look amazing!
  • bethe1976
    bethe1976 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I have no secrets. Just exercise n eating healthy. It sure hasn't been easy. I work out two hours a day and gave up soda completely. I don't eat out at all and eat all healthy foods. Approximately 5-6 small meals a day. I have learned to love exercising And it's become routine for me and when I don't exercise or have to skip a exercise I feel like my energy levels are lower. My doctor has told me to keep up the great work because I am healthier then I have ever been.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Please share the secret of that type of weight loss in 12 weeks..You look freakn amazing!
  • mozyrpat
    mozyrpat Posts: 9
    Options
    In only 12 weeks......amazing !!! You are an inspiration !
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful!! And it doesn't matter HOW you did it...I've seen you sticking to it and making it work...you should be absolutely proud of yourself!!

=D

Cris

^^^ This!!! Well done!! xxxx
  • bethe1976
    bethe1976 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you Cris!!!! Your awesome support. I really don't like when people think things aren't possible. I thought that at first too. You just have to find what diet and exercise works best for u and stick to it. I'm hoping to hit my goal weight in about 6-8 more weeks and be in the best shape that I've ever been in. :-)
  • mehmig
    mehmig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. You are doing a great job!
  • rosieef
    rosieef Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Holy wow!! from the first pic to the now pic, you look like your own daughter. Excellent!

That's what I was going to say! You look AMAZING - well done!! You are an inspiration! :bigsmile:
  • 2BabyMama
    2BabyMama Posts: 65
    Options
    Amazing results. Way to go!
  • ryansmom09
    ryansmom09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you are doing an excellent job with your weight loss....you look fantastic!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    you look great!
    congrats! your hard work paid off!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Thank you Cris!!!! Your awesome support. I really don't like when people think things aren't possible. I thought that at first too. You just have to find what diet and exercise works best for u and stick to it. I'm hoping to hit my goal weight in about 6-8 more weeks and be in the best shape that I've ever been in. :-)

You're welcome hun lol...and you've more than earned the support.

Again, incredible work...there's no one that can take charge and change things around in your life but you...and you most certainly did it =D.

Cris
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!