Thunder buddies :D

Options
Hi! I've lost 20 kg during the last year, and now I'm here so I can get to my next goal weight which means losing at least 15 kg to the end of the year. After that I still have a long way to go, but this time I'm taking it slowly because I don't want to regain all the weight I've lost. I'm trying to change one little habit at time which has led to me losing 20 kg. I'm looking for "thunder" buddies to keep my motivation up mostly because I'm not good at logging. I start and then I forget logging. I live in Sweden. So, do you please want to help me on my journey and be my thunder buddies? :)

Replies

• Blueswirly
    Blueswirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'll be your thunder buddy! Congrats on your 20kg loss! I've just started my 12th day of logging on calories on MFP and I'm down 5lbs. I have abut 46 more to go. I'm hoping to do 5lbs per month. I need another buddy because I tend to be a workaholic. When work gets going, I tend to do a lot for my job and forsake what's good for me. Specifically exercising. It would be nice to have someone to check in with.
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :) I sent you a friend request now.
  • Blueswirly
    Blueswirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I don't see it. I'll invite you!
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    Thank you again :)
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    Is there anybody else with similar experience or goals? :)