My first week of my journey to 100lbs lighter!

Options
Today was the first day I was able to log everything I ate, and keep it under my goal calories for the day. I am losing 20lb of baby weight and 80lb of "ate *kitten* and didn't exercise since high school" weight.

Replies

• cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I put on all of my weight since high school too! Getting a job and driving around and not thinking about my body is why I am overweight
  • parfia
    parfia Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I too have around 100lb of weight - around 40lb of baby weight (although my little girl is now 2.5!) and around 60lb of weight of my own doing! Doing Fitness Blender workouts, walking the monster to nursery and then walking to work and the same on the way home as well as making healthy lifestyle choices and basically become more accountable for what I am putting into my body by logging my food intake. I have lost 11 pounds so far over the last 3 or 4 weeks and look forward to losing much more. Good Luck!!!
  • sandiegomommy
    sandiegomommy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, baby weight she's now 7 months, and over eating. Starting the 1st to get and stay on track! I'm just having a difficult time
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy mom of 4 and am down 45 lbs. so far. Add me as a friend if you want!