Need Help

Options
Okay so i started using this app and was doing okay for a week and then we went on vacation and i havent been able to get myself to start again. I mean i want ti change and look good but i mean i need help.. I dont know what to do.

Replies

• Justing1516
    Justing1516 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Good clean diet, a lot of water and exercise! Make sure you do some sort of weight training as well. Muscle burns fat
  • allbarrett
    allbarrett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Okay so i started using this app and was doing okay for a week and then we went on vacation and i havent been able to get myself to start again. I mean i want ti change and look good but i mean i need help.. I dont know what to do.

What is stopping you? You don't feel like it? You are intimidated by something?

Start with small steps: commit to logging everything you eat. EVERYTHING (food, drinks, condiments, cooking oils, snacks, meals, whatever) for a week. Get it all in there. Then, see if you can make one small improvement (for example: if you notice in your absolutely 100% logging that you are getting a lot of extra calories from snacking, cut down on your snacks). Continue to log everything and see the difference your one small change makes.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

No one can do this but you!
  • jonicalifornia
    jonicalifornia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It is hard to get back on schedule from a vacation. Whether it is work, exercise, sleeping, eating habits, etc. Try to remember why you started the program. Set some goals each day. ( 8 hours of sleep, your water intake, some exercise) Losing weight is hard. I do think this app has some tools that are useful. The concept is so easy. Stay within the calories and off comes the weight. But life happens. Just know were in this together. Were in this for the long haul. :)
  • xclntmgr
    xclntmgr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just start and then keep with it...target one thing at a time i.e.water consumption calorie intake or exercise after a week keep doing 1st and add a 2nd activity. The weight goes on overtime it comes off over time as well.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me