NSV! Tried on size 4 jeans!

Options
PepsiGal
PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
Went to Old Navy to treat myself on my birthday and summoned all my courage to grab a pair of size 4 jeans. Tried it on in that ridiculously uncomfortable fitting room and was elated to find that it fits! Not tight, just right! I wore size 8 as of January 2011 and dropped a size a month later. This is a big deal because I used to weigh close to 190 lbs and wore size 16 / XL ten years ago.
It's never too late to work on weight loss!

Replies

• Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    :drinker: congrats
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    *jealous*

I wish I could get down to a size four but I'm already down to 160ish size 10 / 12 jeans and my hip bones are already starting to peek out so I don't think my child bearing hips will allow a size 4. Maybe a 6 at my goal weight if i'm lucky.
  • stacyw466
    stacyw466 Posts: 13
    Options
    Congrats. And keep up the great work :)
  • shortcake05
    shortcake05 Posts: 31
    Options
    Congrats!!

I know how exciting that is! A couple years ago, I dropped from a size 10 to a size 6. I couldn't believe it when I tried on those jeans. And every time I wore the jeans I felt like a million bucks! I'm sure you feel the same. Congrats again! :)
  • Jillatha
    Jillatha Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    brilliant NSV!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    That's totally awesome! Congrats!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I know that its a great feeling.. I tried on some size 10 pants the other day and they almost buttoned haha but it was a big deal because I was a size 17-19(depending on brand) to begin with. Congrats!!!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Nice and depending on which cut of pants they were (like khaki's) you may actually wear a smaller size...WTG. Im inspired.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congrats , I want to get back there too!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! It has been great watching you get to this point! You have worked really hard for this and deserve a closet full of size 4's!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!! Great job!
  • jslane
    jslane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    SIze 4?!?! You're such a skinny-minny!!! :)
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is awesome!
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is incredible! Way to go! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    That's great, it's so exciting to fit into a smaller size!
    I tried on a size 12 pair of jeans last week (US 8) and was really happy that I could get into them. There was still a little bit too much muffin top for me to actually buy them, but I think I'll go back and try them again in a few weeks time. It's a great change from size 18 in January.
  • swim2me
    swim2me Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW that is wonderful. Sounds like you are were you should be... that is amazing! You inspire me, I have size 4 in the closet and haven't had them on in 2 years, in a size 10 jean now but making changes and digging those size 4 out. Stay Strong!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!