Need motivation to workout!!

Options
I'm looking to lose about 10 pounds because during this summer I have gained that much weight. I need some motivation to work out because I always end up being too lazy to do something. I also need help with eating a healthier diet.

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    These are things that you need to want for yourself. If you don't want to lose weight and eat healthier, nobody else can give you that desire.

Consider doing some honest thinking about whether or not you really want to do these things. I'd you don't really want to do them, you'll fail and get mad at yourself for not doing something you never wanted to do in the first place, which is just craziness.

Figure out what you want and then go with it. :)
  • blania
    blania Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Find a pleasure in exercising - do more of the exercises you enjoy most, listen to your favourite music duringthe workout. Make it fun! :-)
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Watch all of the Rocky movies back to back. You can skip Rocky V if you wish as its shyte.
  • KellyKat09
    KellyKat09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    These are things that you need to want for yourself. If you don't want to lose weight and eat healthier, nobody else can give you that desire.

Consider doing some honest thinking about whether or not you really want to do these things. I'd you don't really want to do them, you'll fail and get mad at yourself for not doing something you never wanted to do in the first place, which is just craziness.

Figure out what you want and then go with it. :)

QFT can I get an "amen?"
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    What is your favorite type of activity? Dance, running, walking, skating, swimming, sports? Do more of whatever you like.
  • neenbeck
    neenbeck Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This might sound really silly, but I downloaded a hypnosis app for weight loss. It totally works- I love it!!! It's called "lose weight" and its free in the App Store!!