New to myfitness pal

klimczak87
klimczak87 Posts: 1 Member
Well I am going to give this a try been on diets, had the gastric bypass however I eat due to stress, depression, medical reasons and emotionally eat not matter what the mood I am in. The more I gain the more depressed I get the worse I feel physically my medical problems cause chronic fatigue and being majorly overweight worsens my symptoms. I need support and hope I get it on here to begin taking off weight permanently

Replies

• max2912
    max2912 Posts: 2 Member
    You've got it! :wink: I'm fairly new to the site too, and totally understand the need for support. It's hard to tell the people around you that you're on a diet or trying to lose weight, because if you fail you have to face them, and that puts all kinds of stress and pressure on you. It's much more fun to surprise them all, and get in shape without telling anyone! Let the results do the talking, right?! :blush: But I also know from experience that there is little motivation to do well when no one is checking up on you, or if you don't have a support group. That's what I like about this site! I can get the social support I need in order to stay motivated from others who are trying to lose weight or be healthier. At the same time, I don't have to explain myself to my close circle family and friends if I mess up or if it takes me a little longer than I planned to get results. So I'm here for ya missy! Let me know if you ever need to chat. Good luck with your goals!