Fitness Blender

Options
parfia
parfia Posts: 184 Member
edited July 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello,

I've started doing the workouts on www.fitnessblender.com in order to try and lose some weight. I just wondered if anyone else uses their stuff, I've found it to be wonderful so far :)

Replies

• Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is amazing! Yes, I have used their workouts many times and love how clean and simple their videos are. They explain everything, and they too can get out of breath, which tells me they are human too lol. Good for you for doing them. Keep it up!
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Jillian130 wrote: »
    they too can get out of breath, which tells me they are human too lol.

I LOVE Fitness Blender! I just started the 4 week plan after a friend recommended it. Last night during kickboxing I noticed that Kelli was just as out of breath as I was and loved it! I've been more sore from their workouts than I have been when I workout on my own too, which is a good feeling.
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I did my first workout with them last night! It was a 30 min body resistance video. Im so sore today. Will try to move up to the longer workouts overtime!
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I.Love.FitnessBlender. For real! They are my favorite! :):):)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    They are wonderful! I bought their 4 week low impact schedule and it's been great. I'm thinking of getting their 8 week schedule for busy people.

Bonus, my nine year old twins exercising with me, during arm lifting while I was using my dumbbells, my guys used soup cans. It was great!
  • parfia
    parfia Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm so glad that there are some people out there that love them as much as I do. I started healthy living and exercise around 4 weeks ago in order to get the baby weight off (and the weight that I already had on before that). I've just lost my first stone and I think that a large part of that is due to Fitness Blender :) x
  • kerenelly
    kerenelly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 days in to their 4 week program for abs, obliques and lower back. It's been challenging but absolutely fantastic! I love Kelli and Daniels philosophy on health and fitness, I must admit I find it really refreshing.

I like as well how you can mix and match their workouts. Like yesterday, I added an 11 minute light Pilates workout on to my session, after the main workouts prescribed by the program. I find that I tend to feel energized after a lot of their workouts too, and not crap and lethargic like I used to feel. :)
  • nishatay
    nishatay Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love fitness blender HIIT workouts! I haven't tried any of the challenges yet but I will soon.