I am so hungry!

Options
Anyone have suggestions for low calorie foods that help fill you up between meals?

Replies

• jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Fruit. Greek yogurt. Cottage cheese. Nuts (measure them carefully).
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Fruits and veggies. Eat enough fruits and veggies and you won't be hungry.

They're good, they're good for you and they keep you nice and full.
  • jessathemessa
    jessathemessa Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If I don't want to eat too many calories, I'll have veggies for a snack -- Cucumbers, bell peppers, etc. Fruit is a great snack too, and you can freeze grapes or other fruits for a cold snack.

I've also been making/eating a lot of apple and zucchini chips.
  • TiaGia101
    TiaGia101 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Fruit really drives up my sugars and makes me retain water. I'm a former bread addict so I guess I was hoping for something more filling. Guess I'll have to load up on the lettuce and veggies!
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Meat.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    If I know I'm not really in need of food and my tummy is driving me nuts, sometimes unsweetened green tea will take the edge off. Decaf, if it's later in the day. Something about it is less tea-like, almost broth-like, and it helps. Not like actually eating a snack or meal, but just to hold off until dinner.
  • faji2015
    faji2015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever you want. Until you stay under your limit. You won't feel deprived of your fav foods. And if still you feel hungry all the time just pop a chew gum( sugar free) in your mouth and all is set
  • megantischner
    megantischner Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A small snack plus drinking water helps me.
  • rhyolite_
    rhyolite_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite snacks, even when I wasn't eating very well or trying to lose weight, is cucumber slices and carrots with low-cal veggie dip.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    beans and anything fiberous will fill you up.