Nerium

Options
emmoen
emmoen Posts: 218 Member
Just wondering if anyone has used this product for skin care, anti-aging or as a firming lotion? My few friends swear by it but there's a catch they also sell it.

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    emmoen wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has used this product for skin care, anti-aging or as a firming lotion? My few friends swear by it but there's a catch they also sell it.

Never heard of it but I looked up the ingredients list and there is nothing special in it that you can't get in your typical drugstore firming lotions like ROC and L'Oreal revitalift.

• emmoen
    edited July 2015
    Options
    It's a skin care product that seems to be bigger on the east coast
  • emmoen
    Options
    And it's expensive
  • earlnabby
    Options
    And it's expensive

Most multi level marketing things are. You have to pay so that many layers of people get their money.

I make my own lotions, hair care, skin care, etc. stuff and am familiar with ingredients and their purposes. I really didn't see anything exceptional about it. can you convince your friend to let you try hers for free? You may find that you like it.

• emmoen
    Options
    I would but I no longer live in the area where it be easy for me to meet up... I don't know if it's weird that trusting strangers over my friends on this issue
  • earlnabby
    Options
    I would but I no longer live in the area where it be easy for me to meet up... I don't know if it's weird that trusting strangers over my friends on this issue

Trust your instincts.

• R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    MLM scam, deleted a few Facebook friends because they "swear" by it and keep trying to sell me the ****. Run away, don't waste your money!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    http://www.lazymanandmoney.com/nerium-scam/

This person does a good job of addressing a variety of points related to the product. From the company to the actual product.
  • Lizzles4Shizzles
    Lizzles4Shizzles Posts: 122 Member
    Options

I would trust whoever doesn't have the possibility of benefiting financially from your purchase of it.