Anyone in their 40's here? Let's motivate each other!

Options

Replies

• micwebb
    micwebb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2nd month here. 7 down and 13 to go.
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    44 and getting back on that roller coaster ride again. Hoping to make this my last trip. Sending invites now.
  • deb2676dm
    deb2676dm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new here too 39 40 next year but feel free to add me
  • Kimberleyb68
    Kimberleyb68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and am in desperate need of motivation I need to lose 70 pounds
  • Kimberleyb68
    Kimberleyb68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ppamela70 wrote: »
    I'm new here. I was originally looking for an app to track my daily calories and help lose weight. I would love to add some friends to help with motivation! Add if you want to help each other!

• dm1174
    dm1174 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and 8 mo today.....lol! The first 8 mo have sucked and truly I will not spend the rest of my life on this merry go round to nowhere. Back on track and committed to take care of ME. It's a new concept. Going to need new friends who are focused on change too and I live to encourage others too! So....let's do this!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and working hard at losing weight. I use MFP every day. Feel free to add me.
  • christi_133
    christi_133 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    45 here.
  • CutieSD5385
    CutieSD5385 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 in November! And decided it was time to get healthy! Started working out and eating healthy in January and I'm currently within 6lbs of my goal weight. Started using myfitnesspal at the suggestion of a friend. It has helped me realize where my nutrition was lacking.
    It will be great to have other people to talk to about weight loss struggles, recipes and life in general. And motivate each other:)
  • Angie6475
    Angie6475 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40. I have been on the weight loss roller coaster for the last 15 years. I start out good, lose a few pounds, then stop losing and get discouraged. Then I give up and gain all my weight back plus some. I need to lose 60-65 pounds. I need some motivation because I am my own worst enemy.
  • zoey568
    zoey568 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this. I would love to be added to the group. I need help to sray focused! Thanks!
  • radicalchanges
    radicalchanges Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    46 need friends too. Add me
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    43 and shifting post-hysterectomy weight. About 1/3 of the way there so far.
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Just turned 48, have lost a total of 23 pounds so far, almost halfway to my goal. Lifetime of being overweight, was at my highest in November 2014. Now I'm so close to being under 200 for the first time in 15 years. Feel free to add me. I log daily, currently at 256 days and counting :)
  • shetripsalot
    shetripsalot Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 & after a 70 lb loss five years ago, I am maintaining. Feel free to add me.
  • racheltrevino22
    racheltrevino22 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in my mid-forties and would love to build a great support team.
  • lewisluke1
    lewisluke1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes please; 43 and would love to help to keep motivated; would also like to help motivate others
  • estepicursor
    estepicursor Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    44 here. Recently getting back into running after taking a (gulp) year off.
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
  • edwardetr
    edwardetr Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 42. If only I ate as well and exercised as much in my 20s as I do now. The results seem to come harder and harder.