College Student Trying To Better Self

Options
Hey everybody,

So I've definitely never been on a site like this before and was just googling for something like this. So far I'm loving it. I'm eighteen years old, my name is Holly. I graduated high school in 2010 and am now taking online college through the University of Phoenix. I have come out of my shell since graduating and I'm way more girly, I want to lose this weight because now I want to wear those cute dresses, and heels instead of hoodies and baggy jeans.

I've tried dieting before but I have never been able to stick to one, I'm just hoping that maybe this time I'll be able to do so. So here it goes (:

Replies

• JenKoz4
    JenKoz4 Posts: 37
    Options
    Good luck to you! The hardest part is sticking with it, and motivating yourself to get off your *kitten* and work out!
  • hollyruth92
    Options
    Thanks! & definitely lol
  • bubblie117
    bubblie117 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good luck, there are lots of college students on here, myself included! You can do it!
  • lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome! I just graduated college myself but there are a LOT of college aged people on here (which makes me very happy). You can do it! Feel free to add me, I've finally made my way back to this site after a brief dieting hiatus
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey I friende you!

Welcome, I just became active on the message boards today too, but im a 19 year old college student so I can relate! Good luck with your weightloss! Im here if you want some motivation or someone to talk to!