Help half way point and feeling demotivated

Options
hi All
I'm a mother of 2 young toddlers , having lost 23lbs and coming
Back from a great trip round the states and Mexico holiday blues
And lack of motivation has set in! I have another 25lbs to loose to
Get to my target weight but, im now finding it hard,to even log in here.
So needed to look at my eating habits again,and start exercising!
Help and advice and support would be greatly recieved! Thanks

Replies

• Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    anything worth having is always going to come at cost. So cliche i know but i love that saying. Dont be down on yourself because your so worth it, gotta regroup and figure out whats going to motivate you. Do you need to set up a reward for yourself? Maby join a challenge? Commit to fitting into an old outfit thats too small? Something because i know this thing is hard and it can play with our minds and motivation sometimes so we have to find little things to do so we can get our focus back and make ourselves accountable. I know easier said than done but we gotta start somewhere right....not to self (take my own advice lol) keep your head up it gets greater later if you just hang on in there!
  • mtshell
    mtshell Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks your so right! I had my trip to keep me focused and now
    I've done it, it's like I don't have that focus anymore!
    I do have a lovely red dress that I'd love to wear still with tags!
    So I will take it out of the closet and focus on getting fit to wear it
    Some where special once I reach my target! And yes I will defo
    Take your advice! As I went out at the weekend and all my girlfriends
    Had commented on my weight loss! But I've started to beat myself up
    And taken the weight I have lost for granted! Need to focus again! Thanks Michelle . X
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I was feeling the exact same a few months ago - so I went on maintenance for about 6 weeks. It gave me time to relax, to live a little easier, and now I'm back with a vengeance & feeling a level of motivation that I'd lost for a while. One of the best things I've done for myself in a long time.
  • mtshell
    mtshell Posts: 15
    Options
    Yes Thanks for the advice , I feel I have needed to chill and relax too, coz don't get me wrong this diet or lifestyle change is very hard, but I have been watching what I eat, but not as hard on my self, but i'm still aware of what foods I eat! I have at least been tracking my weight and ensure it goes down and not up, I will start my exercising again 3 x a week, with the kids being on holiday it's also made it very hard to have that time out to myself, but as of next week back to normal so will hopefully loose more weight with more of an impact! Thanks for your support guys it's appreciated! X