New to myfitnesspal

Options
swim2me
swim2me Posts: 8 Member
I have decided to get busy making myself healthy! Time to skip the sweets and get busy exercising. Hope to make some supportive friends.

Replies

• JenKoz4
    JenKoz4 Posts: 37
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you :)
  • swim2me
    Options
    thanks sweetie! You can do it!! You are young and your body can really burn those calories!
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    If you need friends for support/encouragement, please feel free to add me. Good luck reaching your weight loss goals.
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP in January and have lost 22 pounds! I feel so much healthier but still have about 10 pounds to go. I have leveled off and seem to have stalled in my weight loss. Hoping to jump start my loss again. Feel free to add me as your friend for support and conversation!
  • Jess_Contino
    Options
    I am new as well! Great to meet all of you!
  • lildardar68
    Options
    I've been using MFP for two months now but this is the first time I've been brave enough to post anything that anyone besides myself can see. I think i've been to ashamed of how large i've become and thought id wait until i was smaller. It hit me tonight during my workout that "Hello" hiding and pretending im not who i am sure wont help me become who I want to be. My first big step is Hi there! Im a big girl that has decided its time to live life...i might not ever become a sports illustrated model but i will learn to eat healthy exercise and enjoy every day to the fullest :bigsmile:

5754378.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • swim2me
    Options
    I'm not sure you got my message. Still trying to learn how all this works. Thank you for the encourgement! You can do this, you are young and weight will come off a lot easier for you....just work hard and think what your first year anniversary pictures will look like :0)
  • swim2me
    Options
    thank you:smile:
  • swim2me
    Options
    Let me know if I am replying correctly to your post. Can you see the posts that I have made to the other ladies who have sent me a message? I added you as a friend. thank you.
  • swim2me
    Options
    You are unbelieveable! You have lost 43 pounds! WOW! That is great! You are right, you shouldn't do this alone, this is a lifechanging experience.... just like stopping a bad habit like smoking. We all need to get healthy and it is hard when most everything we do socially revolves around food. Good luck to you, we should be friends.:wink:
  • swim2me
    Options
    So nice to meet you too! If you would like to be friends I am adding a few, plan to try and limit to around 20. I usually spend an hour on the computer in the evenings which is way to much. Have a good week!