This is a great simple cauliflower recipe

Options
2wise4u
2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
I found this on a recipe website so I can't take credit for it.

Wash and cut a head of cauliflower then lightly sprinkle very little sea salt, drizzle a little olive oil over the top then liberally sprinkle smoked (or regular) paprika over the entire thing. I usually add a lot because I love the taste of paprika but you can adjust as you like. Bake at 400 degrees on a baking sheet (no need to spray it with anything since the cauliflower is coated in olive oil). Bake until tender (usually about 20-25 minutes depending on the size of the cauliflower pieces). I usually cut mine pretty big and bake 2 at a time because it disappears so quickly. :smile:

OMG!! This stuff is so good, my 5 year old had me make a special trip to the store to buy cauliflower. It's pretty low in cals and tastes delicious. :smile:

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I LOVE roasted cauliflower. I usually put a little ceyenne and garlic powder on mine. Works great outside on the grill too!
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I will try that. Cauliflower is my fav. :smile:
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, I am going to try this. I love roasted vegetables.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    My kid loved roasted cauliflower when she was 2 and also loved purple. One day I bought purple cauliflower and roasted that - she refused to eat it!
    Anyway, you can also roast the entire cauliflower in spices and slice into steaks.
    3wm9jec7n2er.jpg
  • kalislim
    kalislim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My kid loved roasted cauliflower when she was 2 and also loved purple. One day I bought purple cauliflower and roasted that - she refused to eat it!
    Anyway, you can also roast the entire cauliflower in spices and slice into steaks.
    3wm9jec7n2er.jpg

LOL, at first glance... looked like a turkey.
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this, I can't wait to try it!