Post pregnancy weight

Options
I recently had a baby seven weeks ago and am trying to lose my last 15 or so pounds. It's really hard to stay motivated and eat healthy. Any support, advice, and help would be great!

Replies

• cmallon18
    cmallon18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a baby 8 weeks ago! I wish I only had only 15 pounds left to lose, so you are doing better than you think!
  • adawn1981
    adawn1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me! I had a baby 7 weeks ago on June 10! I have about 15 pounds to lose to be at my pre pregnancy weight (I have 2 kids. Never lost the last 10 from my first)
  • healthychops_gets_fit
    healthychops_gets_fit Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My baby is 16 weeks! I lost the pregnancy weight in the first 2 weeks and now am really struggling to lose the weight I put on before. Add me and we can motivate each other xxxx
  • ARC1603
    ARC1603 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby 13 weeks ago tomorrow. I've lost 15lbs so far and am back to the weight I was before I fell pregnant with him. I now want to get back to the weight I was when I fell pregnant with my first baby, which means I have around another 20lbs to to lose.

I'm finding it quite easy just now. I'm eating quite a high amount of calories and doing exercise I can do with a two year old and 3 months old in tow. I'm happy to be losing the weight slowly in a way I am maintain in the long run.
  • Nur5eshelley
    Nur5eshelley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My baby is 4 weeks old. I'm at my prepregancy weight, but I was overweight to begin with. Looking to drop around 40lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • touchafaith
    touchafaith Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My baby is 5 weeks old. I'm at pre pregnancy weight but I'm still 3 stone overweight so have quite abit to lose. Anyone feel free to add me too, would be nice have other mamas as friends on here :)