what's your favourite gym classes?

Options
khloe_rebecca
khloe_rebecca Posts: 36 Member
edited July 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
I've recently started going to spin class, and now I'm looking for other classes to try out, whats your favourite gym classes?

Replies

• ladylisagogo
    ladylisagogo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Body combat, les mills style, love it
  • KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    One of my friends talked me into doing a body balance class with her a few months ago. I thought 'a girls class, easy'...I was so wrong! lol I was left in a pool of sweat come the end of it and I never leave a gym session feeling like I've worked that much. It was one of those classes that really let me know where my weaknesses were. Been totally enjoying it over the past few months though. I've only missed a few classes over the past few weeks due to an injury but I'll back as soon as I can :smile:
  • Riotpaula
    Riotpaula Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love zumba and step aerobics the most. Step aerobics is a lot more difficult than you would think. I wear a heart rate monitor and burn more than I do in all of the other classes I go to!

I also love spin, circuit training and body pump. Circuit training is a good way to get an all round work out and to try exercises I otherwise wouldn't do, and as you only have to do everything for 1 minute I always try my best. Body pump is a good way to get into weights for beginners.
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Another vote for BodyCombat. 7 years and going strong.
    Also really like Bodypump and really enjoyed Grit Strength the one time I tried that.