Fell off the wagon

Options
In October of 2012 I started faithfully working out, and careful what went in my mouth. I did have my cheat days for example... Thanksgiving & Christmas ;) I never had seconds. I went from 195 to 160 by April 2013. I was ecstatic, happy because I felt so alive, and energetic. In the middle of April, my world collapse, due to a personal matter. The spiral began its process. I stopped everything and slowly began the weight gain.
Though by the end of 2013 things got a lot better, thank to my family, friends, and mentors. :smiley:
I have to admit, its been real hard to get back on my feet with my exercises and eating habits. I stopped logging in 10 months ago. I'm back again, because I need the support of my workout buddies. I can't do it alone... I need you mates :p

Replies

• fuelednfit
    fuelednfit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Add me. Similar story here and terrified to fall again!
  • RegainFiks
    RegainFiks Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you.
  • Nancy_g
    Nancy_g Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Thank you ☺️
  • Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm on a journey to make positive lifestyle changes. Feel free to add me so we can motivate and encourage each other
  • marikiesmit
    marikiesmit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi my story sounds a lot like all of yours. If you could all add me a really appreciate it so that we can do this together.

• Rosebud2411
    Rosebud2411 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Keep it up girl ;) you've come along way
  • Nancy_g
    Nancy_g Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank Rosebird ☺️
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    One of the things you need to do is reconcile whats happened in your head. Come to terms with it as just a temporary deal and dont beat yourself up about it. You seemed to have good reasons, but you are also back at it, so transition and start building up some consistency. One day at a time and ease yourself back into it.
  • Run4fitness12
    Run4fitness12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can do it :) sending friend request now