University Students looking to lose about 10lbs? :O

Options
PoleFit96
PoleFit96 Posts: 22 Member
edited July 2015 in Getting Started
I've been on MFP for about a month now, lost about 4 pounds since the last time I weighed myself!

Sort of losing motivation now so I'm looking for people in the same boat as I to maybe motivate and help each other out :smile: Especially current students going back to school in September ... maybe we can motivate each other to keep going with working out && healthy eating when school starts and it starts to seem like all our friends only want to eat out, drink and party everyyyyy week :persevere::persevere::persevere:

Anyway yeah, feel free to add/msg me :D

92065631.png

Replies

• juliasmith44
    juliasmith44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going back to school too and would love to lose 10 pounds, starting as soon as possible!
  • PoleFit96
    Options
    I'm going back to school too and would love to lose 10 pounds, starting as soon as possible!

YAY :) ill add u
  • alasiL
    alasiL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Im back at uni in September as well and looking lose around 15lb :)
  • PoleFit96
    Options
    alasiL wrote: »
    Im back at uni in September as well and looking lose around 15lb :)

awesome :) ill add you hopefully we could all lose the weight together!!
  • labohn91
    labohn91 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I go back in September, want to lose 15-30 lbs in the next couple of months. Best of luck.
  • labohn91
    labohn91 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I go back in September, want to lose 15-30 lbs in the next couple of months. Best of luck.
  • allison9991
    allison9991 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a university student as well, but I live off-campus. This is worse for me because there's not walking to class. I want to lose about 30 pounds and need some friends on here!
  • pforpoppy
    pforpoppy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im a uni student as well looking to lose 10 lbs and maintain a healthy lifestyle throughout the school year!
  • casscass78
    casscass78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I start back college in august at Georgia State University and am trying to get fit and be healthy we should add eachother to stay motivated :)!!!