New

Options
Hi I joined my fitness pal a few weeks ago. I haven't used it a ton but I'm trying to get on here more. Its amazing to me how all the food I eat adds up. Normally my calories are decent but I go way over on carbs. I'm trying to eat healthier and the minute I start to do better I start feeling like I'm starving and I munch more or engorge myself. I'm very lucky I'm pretty slender but I want to be comfortable with my body and make healthier choices for my self and my family. Anyways thats some of my story in a nutshell. Please say hi:wink:
Jennifer

Replies

• jessilea53
    jessilea53 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! This site is awesome! Alot of great people and support. :)

Good luck!

Jessica
  • percussionbeat
    percussionbeat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! I'm in the same boat..wanting to get more comfy with my body and just trying to maintain my weight. Welcome to MFP..you'll find a great support network here! :) Added you as a friend.
  • brannifer01
    Options
    Thank you! I'm excited..I didn't realize how big this site was:wink:
  • whateverhappens
    Options
    hey I just joined too! and funny you say how you start to do good, but then find yourself hungry and then splurge on stuff... I do that a looooot too!!! mostly on carbs... muffins, crackers, cereal.. mm.. anyway, maybe we can help motivate each other to make healthier choices?
    good luck !
  • ninabean8
    ninabean8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    im a splurger too... its almost like out body gets freaked out by the words diet and watching what you eat.
  • lisafu24
    lisafu24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here! I'm from Northern Cali...trying to learn this site and figure it all out. I'm weighing in tomorrow for a challenge I'm doing so I'm hoping this site will also help me...Hope I'm posting this where it should be!