New Friends late twenties early thirties

Options
HI MFP world. My name is Amanda and I am in search of more friends in their late 20's early 30's. I have been active on here since last december but I am looking for more support. I am a single mom with 20 pounds to lose (for past 3 years). Along with the 20 pounds, I battle a nasty emotional eating habit, poor portion control, and being surrounded with temptation. I currently live with my parents and my younger gamer brother with the metabolism of a gnat. If they never invented hot cheetos, klondike bars and donuts he would wither away. Add away please!!

Replies

• Jsantos5367
    Jsantos5367 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know the feeling except the gnat metabolism is my soon to be husband... look for my add
  • gifmepower
    gifmepower Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think we all have that person , mine is my nephew
  • KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I am THAT person but trying hard not to be lol
  • mcmorrow33
    mcmorrow33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! I'm 28 and I live at home too- it's never easy with all that food everywhere :( also trying to lose 30lbs or more!! These forums are so motivationaland give great advice :) you can do it!!
  • haychc87
    haychc87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I'm hoping to loose 20lbs to start with....then I can see how I feel from there. I live with my boyfriend and he eats pretty much pretty much what he wants and as long as he runs he doesn't put on weight, which is difficult when his idea of 'cooking dinner' is ordering pizza. Hence why I have to make the dinner most days :( though he is supportive of me in his own way (exercise). Most my friends are really slim which with my recent weight gain over the last few yrs makes me feel even worse. Would love to be each other's motivation!!! I'm determined that I don't want to feel fat anymore!
  • DodgerBlue19891
    DodgerBlue19891 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, and I'm ready get in shape!
  • Cait_G
    Cait_G Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, stay at home mom with three kids. Looking to lose another 15 lbs by my birthday in October. I love making new friends to help encourage and motivate me, and I love helping others, too!
  • cherrymel85
    cherrymel85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hey.... u can add me , i will giv u lots of support, u can do it !! i am hoping to lose over 20lbs in 3 months....