Ripped in 30 results

Options
shalynna89
shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
So I had a hard time sticking with the dvd but after 2 months I have done it for a total of 40 days. I had done the shred before and had great results, 16pounds and 19.35 inches lost. I was hoping to get similar with Ripped, and I'm glad to say I did! Since I finished the Shred to when I finished Ripped last night I've lost another 18 pounds and 14.25 inches:) Thank you Jillian!!! In total with these two dvd's its a lose of 34 pounds and 33.6 inches all within 3 months with Jillian. Here are the pictures!
Before starting the Shred:
th_beforeshred.jpg
Finish of the Shred & Start of Ripped:

Finish of Ripped:

*they aren't the same shirts or pants, the old ones just fall right off now:) down to a size 10 from an 18!

Replies

• joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can't see your pictures.
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Keep up the good work, you look amazing!
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, you're looking great!! I just started the 30 day shred... I did it once last weekend, and i swear i had boot prints on my butt for a week! But started again tonight, and going to get through it!
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    wow amazing results. What else did you do? Cardio? Did you eat back your calories?

I just did day 2 for the shred, and I would love results like yours!
  • shalynna89
    Options
    Thanks!! Are the pictures working now?? I'm on my phone and can't tell, hope they are up!
    As for what under done, I don't usually eat back my exercise calories, I do have a cheat meal/day a week, and I usually do extra cardio 2-3 times a week:)
  • shalynna89
    Options
    Sorry I can't get the pictures to work. I've tried everything but they aren't working. Hopefully my internet will be working in the morning and I can figure it out then.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    So I had a hard time sticking with the dvd but after 2 months I have done it for a total of 40 days. I had done the shred before and had great results, 16pounds and 19.35 inches lost. I was hoping to get similar with Ripped, and I'm glad to say I did! Since I finished the Shred to when I finished Ripped last night I've lost another 18 pounds and 14.25 inches:) Thank you Jillian!!! In total with these two dvd's its a lose of 34 pounds and 33.6 inches all within 3 months with Jillian. Here are the pictures!
    th_beforeshred.jpg

Finish of Ripped:

*they aren't the same shirts or pants, the old ones just fall right off now:) down to a size 10 from an 18!

great job!
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Can't see your pics, but from what you've said - fantastic job!

With your pictures, you need to change the letters IMG to lower case img.

Well done - you've done a great job!
  • SarahE12345
    Options
    th_beforeshred.jpg

Finish of Ripped:

goog job!!!! I am doing 30ds now!!
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    i tried to fix the picture, but it just doesnt show up and says you have deleted it from photobucket... sorry!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!