Kayla Itsines BBG

Options
thatgirlkels
thatgirlkels Posts: 8 Member
edited July 2015 in Getting Started
Hey everyone! My name is Kelsey and I've had this app for quite some time but always struggle keeping it updated and never really follow a strict workout plan or meal plan but I'm looking to start! I'll be doing the Kayla Itsines BBG and am looking for friends to begin a workout with and keep each other accountable. Let me know if anyone is interested! I have tge guides and dont mind sharing if you dont want to buy them. Can't wait to start this fitness journey together! :)

Replies

• Abiscoe95
    Abiscoe95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this was the first post I saw! I just got this app today and was thinking of doing BBG too! I haven't bought it yet since I'm a college student and its a little pricey but I was gonna do the free workouts until I saved enough money to buy the actual guide, haha :)
  • thatgirlkels
    Options
    Oh nice! You can Google image search Kayla itsines BBG week 1 workouts and find them online. It should be the arms and abs and the legs and cardio that's kinda a sea foam green color and do legs one day, power walk for 30 minutes the next day, then arms the day after.. once you see the layout it's pretty easy to follow and you can find most of them online, you just have to do a little searching !
  • indie01202
    indie01202 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm currently doing the BBG and I'm on week 3. I love it! I did it before and got to week 6 before I stopped but I've restarted because it's really good for seeing results quickly. I like it because it encourages you to take progress pictures rather than weighing yourself which is something I normally get really hung up on. The first time round I did it in the the gym but this time I'm doing it at home as you don't really need any equipment, just some hand weights (could use cans/bottles of water) and a bench (I use a chair). Hope you all enjoy it too!
  • kendylfit
    kendylfit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm just started week 4 of BBG on Monday. I kind of follow the H.E.L.P. nutrition guide too but I think the fitness eBook is more effective overall. I'm already feeling fitter and more energized but sometimes I lack motivation after work... would love an accountabilibuddy!
  • echo09
    echo09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm starting BBG today too :) Took my first progress pics this morning, which was a bit of a sharp eye-opener! I'm pretty excited.. definitely hope I can manage to stick to it :o
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    echo09 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I'm starting BBG today too :) Took my first progress pics this morning, which was a bit of a sharp eye-opener! I'm pretty excited.. definitely hope I can manage to stick to it :o

Good luck!!! It is seriously the best thing you will ever do!
  • sakurajade
    sakurajade Posts: 35 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    just started day1 one tonight
  • thatgirlkels
    Options
    I've been kind of hit and miss doing it but starting today I'm going to get serious. Best of luck to all of you ladies!!
  • katcoram
    katcoram Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm starting BBG today ( I've started it soo many times before and only ever got to week 4 ) this time in DETERMINED to see it through! Has anyone else starting today/ recently? I need help keeping on track! :# I'm 5'3 and 8st 3 - not looking to loose weight but want to tighten up & get fit for my wedding next year xx
  • hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yes please I follow you on Instagram.
  • thatgirlkels
    Options
    katcoram wrote: »
    Hello! I'm starting BBG today ( I've started it soo many times before and only ever got to week 4 ) this time in DETERMINED to see it through! Has anyone else starting today/ recently? I need help keeping on track! :# I'm 5'3 and 8st 3 - not looking to loose weight but want to tighten up & get fit for my wedding next year xx

I've been hit and miss with it (mainly just doing cardio) and just officially started again this week!
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm on the first week of pre-training and hopefully I will stick to this program. Great to see others here doing it aswell so we can motivate each other to keep going :smiley:
  • victoriathomps
    victoriathomps Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I neeeeeed accountability! Have had these guides for weeks now! Let's do it ladies!!
  • cpp_happy
    cpp_happy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. Everyone please add me :smile:
  • ebeck62
    ebeck62 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today and it's like the third time in restarting! Please follow me if you'd like!!
  • piccola1406
    piccola1406 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Please add me. :) I will be starting BBG today!
  • leviathas
    leviathas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 at the moment, add me if you like! I've had great results so far and it's hard but fun :)
  • lolly_t
    lolly_t Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started week 6. I know I'm getting stronger but haven't seen any results otherwise so thinking my diet is the problem. Add me if you're interested and we can help motivate eachother!!

Laura
  • sandrablackwood
    sandrablackwood Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm a bit late to the BBG party, but I have just started it with the App, rather than the guides. I don't know if this was the right thing to do since the app doesn't seem to give a great deal of guidance, particularly around when to do the different activities: Resistance, LISS, Rehabilitation and Rest.
    Is there a set order for these? Should I alternate resistance and Liss? any help/guidance you can offer from doing the guides will be hugely appreciated. I really want to give this a good go and do the full 12 weeks, so any tips you can offer will be fab.
    Many thanks,
    Sandra
  • Elizasdaughterbbg
    Elizasdaughterbbg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've started again but stopped last time as I became pregnant. Baby is now almost 3 months old and I'm on week 2 BBG, could do with some people to help motivate me. Add me