Hello

Options
Hi everybody. My name is LaTonya and I am 37 years young. I am also diabetic. I am currently 199 but hope to reach my goal weight of 135. I try to eat right but sometimes I might treat myself to the wrong food and sort of overdo it a lot. Lime I don't drink doda that often but when I do I drink too much or I might buy some candy and end up eating the entire package in one sitting. I get mad at myself a lot more frequently now because of that. Besides all of that, I work in a restaurant overnight four nights a week. I try to eat before my shift and not during the shift but sometimes I don't eat enough and I can feel my blood sugar dropping so I have to eat more. Im probably going to need a little motivation to help me stay away from the stuff I know I don't need. But anyway, I look forward to my journey with you guys. Thanks for having me.

Replies

• alternative7206
    alternative7206 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi LaTonya. ...I'm Patricia and I'm around 204ish. I'm looking to around 135ish as well. I wish you success and encouragement! I'm starting back on here and trying to make some friends so I stick with it this time!