Where do you buy Quest Bars?

Options
2»

Replies

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I buy them at work. I work at a health food store, so I can buy them 25% off. $18.70 a box, or $1.90 for singles.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I buy them at work. I work at a health food store, so I can buy them 25% off. $18.70 a box, or $1.90 for singles.

Wow, you are lucky!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Either Quest's own website or Amazon. Whenever I've gone to GNC or Vitamin Shoppe their selection is very underwhelming, plus I like the newest flavors better (got a S'mores and Mint Chocolate Chunk last week).
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Local GNC store. Online GNC or online Quest website. Hy Vee has them 12 bars for $24.99 and today you get 10% off that price so takes $2.50 off them and you also get gas points too!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    I check between GNC and amazon. Every now and then they go on some buy 3 get 1 free sale and I stock up. Still sitting on a case I picked up and after the breakdown 1.29/bar.
  • Strawblackcat
    Options

Wow, you are lucky!

I know. I get 25% off all supplements and 20% off all grocery items (and off everything that our attached raw foods cafe sells,). Anything that we don't stock I can special order and still get my discount. Plus, I can get the expired stuff for free. It rocks. :)
  • Strawblackcat
    Options
    I got a really good deal on the peanut butter supreme ones today! Our grocery manager ordered the wrong flavor (we only carry the ones that don't have sucralose, and the peanut butter quest bars have it,) so all of the ones that were ordered by accident were discounted to $1.75 a bar. With my discount, they came out to $1.31 a bar. Ah, the benefits of the almighty employee discount!
  • vadim605
    vadim605 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    EBay sometimes has some for 18.50 a box just keep checking and Allstarhealth has the cheapest ones online. Or if they don't they'll match it.