Completely off-topic

Options
Does anyone watch Family Guy??? OMG..This show just cracks me up!!!!
I was kinda down the other day, (bad diet day) and this show completely changed my mood.

What cheers you up after a bad day????:laugh:

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Does anyone watch Family Guy??? OMG..This show just cracks me up!!!!
    I was kinda down the other day, (bad diet day) and this show completely changed my mood.

What cheers you up after a bad day????:laugh:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Have you seen the "fatty mcfatty fat fat" episode? SOOO funny! I love family guy stewy is great...

dd
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    I enjoy watching Everybody Loves Raymond, when I get the chance.:happy:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I am an original fan...years and years ago and even during the cancellation and during the process of all the die hard fans demanding it back.

I love that show. :wink: :laugh: :tongue:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Seinfeld and Raymond are other favorites of mine.
    We need more laughter and fun in this world:laugh: :tongue:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I love to watch Friends, Everybody loves Raymond, George Lopez just to name a few.

Charlaine
  • Kaelyn
    Kaelyn Posts: 8
    Options
    Two and a Half Men!! That show cracks me up!!
    When I'm feeling blue I also LOVE to tickle my son! His cute little baby giggle can pick me up like nothing else!!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ha! Ha! My husband and I own every single episode of Family Guy! We love it! I also love Two and a Half Men! They are great to lighten the mood. Also, Will and Grace and King of Queens.
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Oh, yes, I LOVE Family Guy.
    The thing is, my poor dad looks EXACTLY like Peter Griffin. If they animated my dad, that's what he'd be.

When my fiance and I get a dog, our plan is to name him Brian.
    :smile:
  • lapach
    lapach Posts: 30
    Options
    I am a big reality show person!! American Idol to me is one of the funniest! I love Big Brother!

But I love watching Friends...all time fav. a good friend of mine got me all the dvds....so i watch them alot! I like Everybody Loves Raymond,,,and Frasier!! I would love to have all the shows of Frasier!
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    When I'm feeling blue I also LOVE to tickle my son! His cute little baby giggle can pick me up like nothing else!!

I am also a huge Two and a Half Men fan! I love the episode when they couldn't figure out why Jake was so depressed and he just ended up being constipated. Berta cracks me up!
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options

I am also a huge Two and a Half Men fan! I love the episode when they couldn't figure out why Jake was so depressed and he just ended up being constipated. Berta cracks me up!

Two and a Half Men is by far my favorite! Although I blush:blushing: at parts of it knowing my mother-in-law is also watching it!:embarassed: