5'2" and trapped

Options
2»

Replies

• bogwoppt1
    bogwoppt1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    While you can't spot reduce, are you doing strength training? I wonder if this will help.

If you're still not happy with your breasts after you get to your goal weight, you can consider reduction surgery. I believe insurance will cover this if you're having a medical issue, such as back pain.
    I talked with my doctor about severe pain in my shoulder (trapezius muscle) after walking for 20 minutes at a moderate pace, shoulder dents from bra strap, and neck pain. I blame it on my J cup boobs. He sent me to physical therapy, which has consisted basically of strength training and dry needling (similar to acupuncture). I am only in 2 weeks so far. According to my PT, my upper back and neck pain are from poor posture. I might have better posture if I wasn't worried so much about knocking people over with the humongous mounds of flesh on my chest.

100%. Hard not to round your shoulders when your breasts are so large. Both my girls have serious back issues.

• daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    My niece, now in her 30's, had breast reduction at about 22. She appeared much thinner afterward. She had a baby a year ago and has had no regrets.
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    If you lose more weight, they might go down a bit. I'm a 34D/32DD and I've found that you need clothes that are the right cut. If your shirts fall straight down from your boobs, you'll look bigger than you are. Look for fitted tops, especially those that have a cinched waist.
    Edited - I'm 5'1" with a 27" waist for reference.

Yes i agree with this^^.
    Wearing a good bra and well fitting clothes should help you look more slimmer...along with a bit more weightloss.
    A breast reduction seems a bit drastic!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    if you're in pain from the weight of them then I vote getting it fixed sooner rather than later. might be an idea to wait until your body is at goal size everywhere else, because you want to know what your boobs are going to do when you've lost the weight, and because you don't want to be eating at a deficit (or feeling tempted to) when you're healing. but you'll heal better now than you will in 20 years, and any damage to your joints and spine will be minimised.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Okay women i need your help! I feel like my breast are making me look fatter!!!!!! I weigh 134 (120 goal) but i wear a 32G and I feel like it makes me look so fat! How do you coupe with this?? how can i shrink my breast!!!! SOS

I've always thought my breasts make me look thinner than I really am. In my pics gallery, both those shirt pics are me in the 150s and 160s at 5'4". Without the boobs, the optical illusion is gone.
  • brittanyhiatte
    brittanyhiatte Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much for the thoughts!! Another Question I have for you all is this SPORTS BRAS i cant find one i like I simi like one of the Victoria secret ones but I feel their bras are MEAH
  • brittanyhiatte
    brittanyhiatte Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bogwoppt1 wrote: »
    My daughters are 28gg and 32g, oldest hates hers and really has a tough time finding 28gg bras. They cost a fortune and are rarely cute. They both are small framed, it is not easy.

Oldest has been for a consultation for a reduction, she will probably do that within a few months. She had to wait until she turned 18, she is also nervous about surgery, but also about the breasts growing bigger again.

I know people say they are envious, but it is very hard on your back and attracts a lot of unwanted attention. I would do anything to have my girls enjoy a nice 28c.

We buy Panache and Freya bras. The Panache sports bras are marvelous and allow them to run. But at close to $100 a bra it is crazy expensive. Bathing suits are another nightmare, you just cannot walk in to a store and buy one.

TO the OP, I totally hear you, my girls feel the same way. Tiny frames with large breasts is hard.

Bathing suits are by far a night mare! I hear it all the time how people want them (UMM NO) They dont understand the pain on your body and in your pocket you get from them. I send them my love and hopes everything works out great.