Need help for when you've overeaten :(

Options
Well today I have eaten so much and feel really guilty. I've had some upsetting news that the one closest person in my life could have a serious life long condition and it breaks my heart. Even though I ate a total of 1000 cals its still more than usual. I don't normally feel guilty I just take it in my stride and start again tomorrow. Does anyone else feel like this or what strategies do you use at times of stress/weakness? Whats worse I'm still peckish and usually have some blueberries and an apple at these times. Surely this isn't going to do much damage? All I'm asking for is a little reassurance and that I'm not the only one who feels like this. Sorry if I've bored you all.

Replies

• plaffo786
    plaffo786 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When you have had a stressful time food often is a buffer, try not to beat yourself up as the previous person said log it and know it's just one day beating yourself up will only add to your stress and possible make u want to eat more. Be kind to yourself life throws us curve balls but tomorrow is a new day xoxo
  • claregib
    claregib Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ah thank you so much for your support. Its now past midnight so its a new day. Planned my meals for tomorrow and yesterday is forgotten about. Think i was just having a blip and more frustrated with myself for giving into things that wasnt even that nice, hey ho