Starting over

Options
Hi guys :) So I've been on and off mfp several times over the last few years. I'm hoping this time I can actually stick with it and get healthy again. Motivation would be awesome! :)

Replies

• Love2Rappel
    Love2Rappel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am here to motivate you, goals?
  • merdi1193
    merdi1193 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I wanna lose about 20 lbs but mainly just become healthily. With my hectic schedule I've stopped working out and started eating a lot more junk food.
  • sozy82
    sozy82 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the same boat almost. I have dieted on and off for years and lost almost 4 stone but put almost 3 stone back on. This is the first time I have used mfp, I started after a girl I follow on Instagram was posting pics of her food. I love seeing her diary as it gives me good ideas and gives me the boost I need. Feel free to add me. Good luck x
  • Justing1516
    Justing1516 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Oh how I know hectic schedules! Life can throw challenges! Stay prepared , stay strong and motivated! If you want I'm here for ya
  • merdi1193
    merdi1193 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks yall! :)
  • african_beautee
    african_beautee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! I am really hoping to stick to it this time!!
  • shastacat13
    shastacat13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here haven't been on here in months! I understand about the crazy schedules but it's time to start a new :)
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    I have the same story..been off and on MFP a few times over the last few years. I have gone from extremely sick and unhealthy to fit and running a half marathon. Now I am starting again due to some health/lifestyle issues and I know it is hard to have to start again. You CAN do this! Remember that this is a marathon not a sprint, it takes a long time to form healthy eating habits and a consistent exercise routine. Take it one day at a time and be kind to yourself. If you aren't excited about what you are eating you won't stick with it and the same goes with exercise, if you are not having a good time you will give up. Find food/exercise you love and make them work for you. Good luck and feel free to add me if you would like.
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    This is my second round on MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • haychc87
    haychc87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, best of luck! I'm in the same boat. Been on and off for years but now I an just plain sick of being the fat version of me. I put on about 20lbs since I've moved to the states from Europe (2yrs ago) and I'm definitely going to start by trying to loose that! Feel free to add me!
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am a daily user now. This is my second time at it and I am not giving up this time