What should I have??!?!?!

Options
Going for food for my friends birthday tonight. The menu is below. No nutritional information is on the site so hoping yo guys an help?

http://www.laparrilla.co.uk/pdf/LPeat-alacarte.pdf

I doubt i'll have a starter, because I cant seem to eat two courses anymore, but if you could make suggestions for both courses, i'd be grateful :-)

xx

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    nummies..any of those sound good to me. i mean they are pretty healthy. if you are good and watch your calories all week, one night out on the town is not going to harm you...but if you insist..i'd stay away from the deep fried, and stay away from anything that has bread in it or apart of it..pastas..they are higher in calories..
  • Lizziehunter
    Options
    It all looks lush. Made my wouth water reading the menu. I'd go with whatever you fancy but probably stear clear of any thing fried.
  • catm82
    catm82 Posts: 4
    Options
    if you have pasta go for a tomato sauce... but have fun, you're allowed to have one night off :-)
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I know one nigh off won't hurt, but its only day 2 of my "lifestyle change" this time lol!!! Im so useless, so I wanna try and be good this week. Figures if I can get aclear week of being good and exercising I might stick to it!! xx
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    The rolled chicken doesn't look bad or get a 7oz filet and a side of veggies.. You can ask them to prepare the veg with no oil or butter. Sometimes they have a steamed veg option if you ask. I would do a test run on your diary but you might be able to get the seared scallops as a starter if you wanted to. The tradeoff might be getting seltxer water with lime instead of a glass of wine.

Just make sure you eat through out the day but keep it light.