fitbit steps?

Options
Is there somewhere on the site where it shows your daily steps on your fitbit, not just the calories burned/earned from exercise? thank you

Replies

• ceciliaslater
    ceciliaslater Posts: 457 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    The reports section. There should be an option in the drop-down menu for FitBit steps.

ETA: It's under the Progress section on my Android app. Can't remember exactly how the tabs are labeled on the web...
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    kitty1119 wrote: »
    Is there somewhere on the site where it shows your daily steps on your fitbit, not just the calories burned/earned from exercise? thank you

In the MFP iOS app, go to More > Steps and choose Fitbit.

You can learn more in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • ThomasWright1997
    ThomasWright1997 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fit bits and all that are quite innacurate. The calories burned meansmeans next to nothing.

They're only to motivate people, and make companies richer and people poorer
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Fit bits and all that are quite inaccurate. The calories burned means next to nothing.

I lost the weight & have maintained for more than a year thanks to Fitbit, MFP, and Trendweight. The only way to gauge the accuracy of any device is to trust it for several weeks, then reevaluate your progress.

But you still need to log everything you eat & drink accurately & honestly. Logging works.

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun. Best investment I ever made.
  • lose_30
    lose_30 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I agree. It's helped me and kept me motivated