Im new here!

Options
Hey everyone Im new to this site and Im super excited to get started! I am 25 years old and have 2 little girls Im at 141 lbs and want to get down to 125lbs! I need some motivation too!! Im hoping to meet some new people too!!!
Abby

Replies

• williams2007
    Options
    Hey everyone Im new to this site and Im super excited to get started! I am 25 years old and have 2 little girls Im at 141 lbs and want to get down to 125lbs! I need some motivation too!! Im hoping to meet some new people too!!!
    Abby
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hi Abby and welcome! The site is great and will help you out a ton!!!!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Hi Abby, Welcome, This is a great sight to find friends and support. Good Luck and drink your water.:drinker: We can't stress that enough. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • williams2007
    Options
    Hi Abby, Welcome, This is a great sight to find friends and support. Good Luck and drink your water.:drinker: We can't stress that enough. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I know that is my thing I need to drink more water and CUT OUT my Dr Pepper!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I also love Dr Pepper. I haven't had a soft drink in a whole week. Only water and coffee!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    I also love Dr Pepper. I haven't had a soft drink in a whole week. Only water and coffee!

I love Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper and don't forget sweet tea. How can a person cut it out with out going postal?

By the way Abby, welcome to MFP!! You will find it very helpful and addicting!
    Rhonda