Water!

Options
About how much water does everyone drink a day???

Replies

• Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Generally enough to quench my thirst.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Follow your thirst :)
  • 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I drink at least 64 ounces.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    You don't need to measure or count your water. You don't need to check your pee to see if you should have something to drink.

Unless you have a medical or psychological condition that alters your sense of thirst, you can trust it. It won't steer you wrong.

Drink when you're thirsty. :)
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I definitely cannot trust my thirst to be in charge. I have spent most of my life being severely dehydrated because I hate water and most beverages. I would be perfectly happy with 2 cups of coffee a day and absolutely nothing else, and did that for many years without being thirsty. But it is definitely fair to say that was not enough water. I have to work at drinking a minimum of 64 ounces a day, and only when I have achieved that for a while does my body start feeling thirsty once in awhile, but again it is not very often at all that it happens.
  • kiki_anitoni
    kiki_anitoni Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I try to get through at least 3 of my water bottle. There is a new study (always with these new studies) that says 6 cups of water a day is better than 8 cups as previously thought... I don't remember the reason why though lol.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Between 1-2 litres. More in summer.