Started my fat fight on Monday!!!

Options
hi all,

Started dieting on Monday. I did some research and found the warrior diet, I think this is the diet for me! I hope...
Anyone else on something similar?

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    It is just another fad diet. Have you given this site a try? Add in your details, eat anything you like as long as you don't go over calories and you will lose weight.

Fad diets just make you put the weight back on when you stop as you haven't learned how to eat the amount of food that you burn.

Edit send me a friends request and you can read my diary, it will show you that I eat icecream drink alcohol, eat bread and enjoy chocolate all whilst controlling my weight. It is a much nicer way to lose weight and more successful long term. Good luck with whichever method you choose :)
  • stef880610
    stef880610 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, I will definitely have a look. What is your current weight loss/time period at?
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Happy to help with motivation and support. Have not heard of the Warrior Diet -- But I don't agree with the eat whatever as long as you watch your calories. Not a healthy long term approach. Feel free to add me.
  • bucklandt33
    bucklandt33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just had to send a quick message to say that your profile pic really made me smile today. Absolutely cute.
  • IrishMiner76
    IrishMiner76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    eat what you know is healthy ! Lots of healthy meals plans on line much better and a lot of times cheaper then any diets ! add me up if you whish I have an open meal diary and try to eat healthy and not to many crazy way out meals, stuff you can put together quick and taste good Cheers !