Need Jillian DVD recs

Options
mehmig
mehmig Posts: 55 Member
amazon says they have a sale on JM DVDs and I was thinking of getting one or more. I am currently doing 30 DS, so I don't need that one. But what else do you love from her? And why?

Thanks!

Replies

• mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    oo, I'd be interested too - no recommendations tho sorry, still doing 30DS
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is great too :) I also have the 30 DS and the 6 week 6 pack but havent tried these yet
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism is a really great DVD, though the workout is longer than the 30DS workout.
  • jjbranc
    jjbranc Posts: 27
    Options
    I love all of her dvds. 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, 6 Week 6 Pack are all great.
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I love Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones and 6 Week 6 Pack. The first 2 are longer , about 50 minutes, but I am getting terrific results. 6 Pack is about 30 minutes, I liked level 1 better than level 2 and I can now see my ab muscles. I've been doing Ripped in 30 since last week (3X per week) and so far I like it. Its similar in concept to 30 Day Shred (the 3-2-1 principles) but I am only on level 1 so I can't speak for the whole DVD. I try to alternate my routine every 4 weeks, doing 2 DVDs per week on alternating days. So far its working out great for me, lost 20 pounds and have muscle tone I never thought would be possible :)
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I've got almost all of her DVDs, but my favorite is Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It's all cardio, so you don't need any equipment, and it's almost an hour long. No More Trouble Zones is good too. You really can't go wrong with JM!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    No more trouble zones is my new favourite of hers as is 6 week 6 pack. Im not a fan of boost metabolism banish fat as I find it a bit too cardio intense for my liking. I like having the 1 minute abs section in the shred to get my breath back. Both the trouble zones and 6 pack one give me a good workout and they are slightly longer than the shred. If they have a sale on why not get a couple and do her 30 day slimdown programme. Thats what im doing at the moment xx
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    no more trouble zones. 50 minutes with strength and cardio. it REALLY focuses on your trouble zones. it works out my arms like crazy. you will really feel the burn.
  • mehmig
    mehmig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So they all sound pretty good. I need something a little shorter I think, just because I have to fit it in with the kids schedules, naps, etc. But I may get 2 anyway.

Thanks for the help!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    6 week 6 pack is great for toning up! It was perfect for me because I was in the market for a DVD which was less Cardio and this has only a few HIIT cardio sections (about 3 x 1 minute) and the rest is floor work. Although I'm not sure what Level 2 is like yet! Haha. All you need is a floor mat and hand weights (but tinned food should do the trick if you don't have them)

It's 35 minutes long
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    The no more trouble zones and the banish fat dvd are both made up of small section. 5 minute sections with the no more trouble zones and 6 minute (possibly 7... cant remember) so if im short on time i just do the first 4 add in the warm up and cooldown and its about the same length as the shred x
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yoga meltdown is amazing, love it. 2 levels each half an hour each but flies by!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Love Ripped in 30 and Blast Fat Boost Metabolism
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The no more trouble zones and the banish fat dvd are both made up of small section. 5 minute sections with the no more trouble zones and 6 minute (possibly 7... cant remember) so if im short on time i just do the first 4 add in the warm up and cooldown and its about the same length as the shred x

This is what I do with Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I like it because it allows the workout to be somewhat customizeable for days I'm shorter on time, and on days when I have extra time I can complete the entire workout.
  • mariangel74
    Options
    I have the Cardio Kickbox it's about 20min and the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is about 40min love them both.
  • harvick29fan
    harvick29fan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 Day Shred. I bought Ripped in 30. I thought the two were very similar, so I ended up giving one to a friend.