The Heat & The Scale

Options
I don't know if its just me or not, but when it's hot outside do you retain even more water and then put a extra few pounds on the scale???? :ohwell: I'm asking, because this happened to me.. I don't know if it is because I didn't drink enough/ more water than I should have since its 100 degrees outside. :embarassed: Someone please help me figure this out??

Replies

• JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    I certainly didn't lose as much as I normally do. I'm thinking you might be on to something.
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Happened today!
  • apeydawn
    apeydawn Posts: 52
    Options
    I was thinking t same thing yesterday. I drink alot of water but Im still retaining alot as well!
  • MsClincal_Minded
    Options
    It has to be the water. I drank soo much water over the weekend, and went up two pds. It wasn't the food, I know it was the water. I am working out harder so I can loose the water weight by sweating. It's a catch twenty two. Just hang in there, and keep hydrated.
  • PhatChic1186
    PhatChic1186 Posts: 173
    Options
    Well, I haven't been drinking enough water the past few days..But I stay sweating and I been eating more salad and fruit..SO maybe it is the heat

It has to be the water. I drank soo much water over the weekend, and went up two pds. It wasn't the food, I know it was the water. I am working out harder so I can loose the water weight by sweating. It's a catch twenty two. Just hang in there, and keep hydrated.