Almost 100lbs GONE!

Options
2»

Replies

• Daisyhatespeach
    Daisyhatespeach Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would never have guessed you to be in the 200s! You look amazing! Great job!!!
  • misterdale67
    misterdale67 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations on all of the hard work.
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm 202 and I would've put you well below. The transformation is amazing and I wish you the best as you push towards your goal. You've come this far I know you'll get there. You are an inspiration.
  • KateRMcCarrell
    KateRMcCarrell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    EttaWB wrote: »
    Congrats! I'm 202 and I would've put you well below. The transformation is amazing and I wish you the best as you push towards your goal. You've come this far I know you'll get there. You are an inspiration.

Thanks so much for the kind words!
  • michelleselmon
    michelleselmon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 225 pounds how did you do it? You look so good :)
    I just started my Diet 2 days ago I'm hoping to look as good as you when i make it to my Goal :)
  • Doublemeasure
    Doublemeasure Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW, well done you. :)
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your success and pix! Such an inspiration!! Keep at it--tho you look absolutely AMAZING already!
  • fatkidonadiet
    fatkidonadiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh at your "in a world of teeny-tinies" comment -- I feel the same! I am at 250 right now and feel/look great after having lost almost 60 lbs.. I could stand to lose another 20-30 lbs., but that would be a great weight for me to be at. I am only 5'7" -- but just a big, muscular woman. :) You are inspiring! Nice work!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Kate....You. Look. Fab-YOU-loussss!!!!!!!!!
    Wow! So motivating!!!! You were beautiful to begin with---now you're just gorgeous! Great work!
  • Mightyminion
    Mightyminion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, what an accomplishment.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You look great!
  • renitamcphrsn14
    renitamcphrsn14 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am the same way I hate #s! I started at 317 and am currently 266.2. I am 5'7. I can tell I have lost weight but ur weight loss is so much more obvious than mine. Oh and I definitely have the "thunder thighs" LOL
  • KateRMcCarrell
    KateRMcCarrell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 225 pounds how did you do it? You look so good :)
    I just started my Diet 2 days ago I'm hoping to look as good as you when i make it to my Goal :)

Really...I started by cutting out Coke/Dr Pepper. Then I cut out fast food and junk food which were major addictions as well. When I hit the diet hard, I cut calories pretty low first. After several months I started watching both my calories and cut way back on carbs. I also started doing an hour on the elliptical every day.
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!