Member for ages and no friends (also newish runner)

Options
beccalucy
beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
Hi, I've been a member for a while now (months) however have only 1 friend I added a few days ago..

I'm 20, almost 21, fairly new runner with my first half marathon in around a month who's struggling to eat enough in the week and then eating too much at weekends!

Replies

• TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi, me too! lol i find i'm quite good in the week and crappy at the weekends. Look at the conversations on here, and add people you like the sound of. Also if you comment on threads and people like what you say they will add you that way too.

Friend request sent x
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you can add me if you would like.
    Good luck with your half marathon.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am getting into running too.
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    Good luck!! I used to love running... but the older I got and the bigger I got the less running I did (lol). I have signed up to run my first 5k at the end of this month (:smile: ) You can add me as a friend if you would like to...
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like! i'm also a starting out runner...doing some 5ks this summer/fall and hoping to run a half marathon next summer!
  • beccalucy
    beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies, you all seem so friendly I'm wondering why I didn't introduce myself before!
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You should all try C25K (Couch to 5K) it's really good and i have downloaded the app for my iphone! it's really good and prepping me for my 5K in July.

Good luck!!
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Kristie, I'm considering starting running myself. :) I sent you a friend request!