Hi, newbie from Scotland here

Options
rosieef
rosieef Posts: 57 Member
Hi everyone :smile:

I downloaded the MFP app for my iPhone on Saturday, with the intention of simply charting my gym workouts to see how long it took me to improve my fitness - but it seemed like a bit of a cheat to enter calories burned without entering what I ate too, and have been brutally honest about entering every single crumb I ate ... The result being that I only a few days later I'm full of motivation to keep within my daily calorie goal.
My ultimate goal is a loss of about 65lb, but slowly and steadily - I want to make longterm changes and keep it off! :happy:

Replies

• kelleher42
    kelleher42 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are off to a great start! Best of luck!
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in Glasgow - where are you?
  • CraigIW
    CraigIW Posts: 176
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I'm in Glasgow too.
  • kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome rosieef. If you want to add me please feel free. We could all do with a little support :)
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    hiya perthshire here. add me if you wish x
  • LittleVikki
    LittleVikki Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm from Dundee

Feel free to add me!
    xx
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MPF!

LOOOOOVE your profile pic!!! I'm not from Scotland, but my great-grandfather was.
  • clarehaines
    Options
    WOO HOO SOME FELLO UNITED KINGDOM-ERS LOL!!!

Need some uk friends if any of you feel like adding me!!

Isnt it just SOOOOO addictive !! I too log everything I eat each day to the nearest I can possibly get.... even if its got no calories (my canderel sweetener lol!!) Im in full motivational swing down to this fantastic app!!
    Lost 6 lbs in 9 days..... cant wait to see what ive lost at the end of my first month!!!!

Good luck guys!!
  • rosieef
    rosieef Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm a few miles outside Edinburgh. Nice to see some other UK-ers :smile:

Well done on the canderel sweetener clarehaines - I can't do it! I'm racking up the calories in cups of tea, I'm trying to make my spoonful of sugar smaller each time but it's tough...
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm from Greenock. Feel free to add me and same to any fellow Scots :flowerforyou: