Back and Looking For New Friends

Options
After a 5 month hiatus due to a uterine prolapse and subsequent hysterectomy, I have FINALLY been given the okay to take on light activities. I still can't lift anything over 10 pounds but at least I'm not stuck in bed all day so yay for that :)

I need to lose 93 pounds to make my goal weight and would love to have some new friends to motivate me on that journey. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• JenMeyer2014
    JenMeyer2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I have 86 to lose myself :)
  • Nance_61
    Nance_61 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've added you .. my first goal is 34 lbs and then probably another 16 .. we can do this!
  • Mich170
    Mich170 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I am also back after several months of hiatus. I have a goal to lose 60 lbs. I too, would really like to meet others for encouragement to scale this mountain.
  • PaulaArtgirl
    PaulaArtgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm back, too. 7th times a charm, right? I'm looking to look 80+ and could use some support and networking. I've sent a request JellyJaks and would welcome any requests and new friends, myself. Good luck to us!
  • PaulaArtgirl
    PaulaArtgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm back, too. 7th times a charm, right? I'm looking to look 80+ and could use some support and networking. I've sent a request JellyJaks and would welcome any requests and new friends, myself. Good luck to us!
    By the way, my profile pic is suppose to give me incentive - hasn't worked so far. :neutral:
  • blthulhu
    blthulhu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! You're welcome to add me as a friend, but just a pre-warning that my diary is private due to some eating issues I'm working on. I understand if you'd prefer not to. Good luck in your journey!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    By the way, my profile pic is suppose to give me incentive - hasn't worked so far. :neutral:

Aww but it's so cute. I saw this thing on Facebook yesterday. It was a Mom talking to her kid and it said "I don't even care if you eat the carrots. They are there so I feel better about myself" :D
  • rockmyspocks
    rockmyspocks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to be buddies :smile: I haven't done it just because of laziness+vacation :neutral: But I'm ready to get back out there and lose some lbs!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    A vacation sounds lovely...except I want to be on a remote island where the only people that are there are waiting on me hand and foot. No more "Mommy look!" while I potty lmao