New to MFP

Options
I just started using MFP yesterday and have already found it very helpful. I have a hard time with motivation and I'm really hoping this will help me stay on track. My husband has also signed up for MFP as well. I know I will need the support from others to keep me going and to stay on track. I've read some of the success stories posted and I feel very motivated to stick to my diet and exercise. Good Luck to everyone out there in MFP world and keep up the good work.

Replies

• BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! MFP is awesome - I have suggested it to quite a few people, and most of them found it to be the key they needed to finally getting on track and losing weight.

Feel free to add me as a friend for motivation and support! And congrats on joining us here - you will succeed and we will all cheer you on!!

:flowerforyou:

April
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great source lots to offer. I still haven't checked it all out!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This a great website and you will have many friends and supports. Please add me as a friend if you like:smile:
  • redwingluvr
    redwingluvr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! MFP is the best!! The support here is great and I love giving support back! I've learned alot here and have made some really great friends!!! Feel free to request me as a friend. Good luck to you and your hubby on your journey's!!!!

Jody
  • rosieef
    rosieef Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. Looks like the site is really supportive :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou:

You came to the right place if you are looking for motivation - there are some awesome people on this site and there are days I don't know what I would do without it!!

Friend request sent! :bigsmile: