One month: will help/need help

Options
99Joe
99Joe Posts: 17 Member
Slugging away and making positive changes one at a time!

Replies

• christabelle66
    christabelle66 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This is a lifelong journey-- its not going to matter in a few years how long it took, just that you got there. Congratulations on taking that first, hard step.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You have the right attitude. Starting with small changes so you don't get overwhelmed, logging everything that goes in your mouth and determination! When I started I could only walk two minutes. Now I am up to 45 straight. Good luck with your journey!
  • 99Joe
    99Joe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like that, "Life long journey", and ,"Being overwhelmed"! I think we try to rush results and when results aren't fast enough the journey seems out of reach and it is too easy to be overwhelmed with frustration. Thanks for your thoughts and welcome.
  • wesjack777
    wesjack777 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    G'day mate
    Tis a journey. She is right. And it is not always easy. Few steps forward, one back, as long as we keep going forwards!
    Good on you for starting... It is so worth it!
    Add me as a friend if you wish. Tis good to do that. Just click on my pic and look for the add me button. Helps when you know people can see you've logged in.
    Wes
  • albatraoz_clc
    albatraoz_clc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Everyone has already said what I was thinking. The only thing I want to add is it does get easier...my first month was the hardest. But once you make this a habit, it becomes second nature and part of who you are. The changes you see and feel stand out more. Sure their will be tough days but just know that you've taken the hardest step and you should be VERY proud!
  • arv51862
    arv51862 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    jrlynch99 wrote: »
    I like that, "Life long journey", and ,"Being overwhelmed"! I think we try to rush results and when results aren't fast enough the journey seems out of reach and it is too easy to be overwhelmed with frustration. Thanks for your thoughts and welcome.

Direction is more important than speed... Baby steps in the right direction are far more productive in the long run than loosing sight of your goal & going off track. Stay focused on your goal & take intentional steps to move yourself towards that goal. If you can do that, you will be successful over time.