calories going lower

Options
I noticed since I lost 2 lbs my calories allowed went down some. I'm guessing the lower my weight goes the less they let me eat. At the rate of 20 calories for 2 lbs by the time I lose the 35 lbs I want to lose I won't be having much to eat :ohwell:

Replies

• WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    They will never make your calories go under 1,200
  • Renea_Kay
    Renea_Kay Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    that's weird...mine only goes down every 10 or so pounds
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    It does drop every so often, but it won't drop under 1200, when it gets to that point, the amout you'l lose a week goes down instead!
    What's also slighlty disheartening is that as your weight drops, the cals burned for each exercise drops slightly too!
  • twinkle1074
    Options
    I noticed this as well. I am well over 230lbs and I decided that I needed to revamp my goals of losing 2pds a week. I decided to up my calories because I was feeling super hungry and I was losing weight at a really fast rate so I decided to change my goal from 2 pounds to 1 !/2 pounds a week. You also have the option of making your own goal if you feel hungry...also if you excercise that adds calories as well. :smile:
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    It will never put you under 1200/day... and if you want to eat more, you just need to earn it by moving your butt more :)