Hello :)

Options
Hiya everyone!:-) Im Sadia, 26 from London. I need a good kick up the bum to get myself into gear.. I have lost previously 3st with my fitness pal and then lost the motivation to continue - im now back more or less still maintaning that loss but still have another 3st to go! Just want to be Fit and healthy for myself. I am in competition with no one but me..! Best of luck to all of you on here & lets do this!!! :):#

Replies

• CurvyWurly
    CurvyWurly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    And just to add - i am going university next month and seriously need to stay on track! And looking to be healthier and fitter for my two children too - especially as my seven year old son asks me when I'm going to lose my belly?!!! Lol.
    I am hoping to find some supportive friends on here to add and encourage each other along the way - want to completely do this the right way and commit:)
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You lost three stone, well done Sadia I did 5 a couple of years back so I know how much dedication it takes , so another 3 stone to go, you can do it, give yourself a mental build up of posititivity and then go for it, you've done three already so you know how to do it, plus of the kids are asking them you need to do it.
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 26 from London n also mum of two. But wanting to lose around 5 stone. Hopefully we will get there!!! :)
  • CurvyWurly
    Options
    bladebiker wrote: »
    You lost three stone, well done Sadia I did 5 a couple of years back so I know how much dedication it takes , so another 3 stone to go, you can do it, give yourself a mental build up of posititivity and then go for it, you've done three already so you know how to do it, plus of the kids are asking them you need to do it.

hiya , thank you for the reply! Your right its just about building up that mental positivity !! Just so so hard to get back on track and i truly want to!
    Hopefully il do it :)

Wow 5 stone that is AmAzing!!
  • CurvyWurly
    Options
    Hi I'm 26 from London n also mum of two. But wanting to lose around 5 stone. Hopefully we will get there!!! :)

Hiya! I received your friend request xx hopefully we will help each other out xx :) we cAn do this :)