Curious, how much did foks lose before they had to get their

Options
ring resized. I"m now down 19 and need to get mine done. I'm so scared it is going to fall off!

Sorry, it cut off my title!

Replies

• YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you're asking. What is going to fall off? :)
  • Robyn1733
    Robyn1733 Posts: 58
    Options
    I agree,w hat are you talking about.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I"m now down 19 and need to get mine done. I'm so scared it is going to fall off!

Half your title was cut off, so we aren't sure what you are asking.
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    huh??!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. I don't understand what you're asking......
  • michz
    michz Posts: 102
    Options
    Again - no idea what you are talking about - but at 15 pounds is when my clothese started to fall off and I needed to buy some new ones/ get some taken in. :-)
  • yallen8832
    yallen8832 Posts: 68
    Options
    Confused face also..lol
  • rgustin
    rgustin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Maybe she is afraid her pants are going to fall off! :laugh: Great job shedding those 19 lbs!!!:happy:
  • heather0416
    heather0416 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking she means clothes...
  • judyfurtado
    judyfurtado Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    maybe wedding ring that is what has been happening to me. I kept losing it. Now I have a band on it to hold it in place.
  • emandbri
    emandbri Posts: 45
    Options
    Judy was right!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Im sure its her ring - whay do you think clothes?

Cant advise though as mine still fits ok. As you are half way, could you put it off as it will need done again? I would put mine in a safe place for a month or two.x
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm down 21 and haven't had to have mine re-sized yet. It is a great indicator of my sodium & water levels- I can really tell by the bloat in my hands & the fact that my ring doesn't slide around my finger that I need to increase my water
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    I'm not sure what you're asking. What is going to fall off? :)

DUH, she said ring....
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    My ring falls off as well. I am waiting to lose all of my weight before getting it resized. I may even wait until I maintain my weight. You could put your ring on a necklace and wear it that way. :smile: WTG for losing the 19 lbs.
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Jeze ppl READ IT.....I do huff & puff when ppl say stupid things....It says QUITE CLEARLY :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Curious, how much did folks lose before they had to get their - THEN...on the next line below it says (wait for it)

RING RESIZED....ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Funny but I noticed mine was a bit loose the other day. I'm down about 24 pounds. It's crazy humid here now though and it seems snug again. Weird. Oh and I understood your post just fine. :glasses:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring must have been tighter than I realized because even after losing 65 pounds, it's fitting just fine. The only time it feels too loose is when I'm cold so my fingers aren't so pudgy. Apparently my fingers swell at the slightest mention of water retention or heat... However, I am now able to wear my Aunt's ring which was way too tight before.

I've heard that resizing too many times can make the band weak and prone to breakage or bending so I'd wait until you reach your goal weight. You can go to a jewelry store and get a ring guard which helps the ring to fit more snug. I used one on my engagement ring when I lost several pounds 5 or 6 years ago and it worked great. Another option is to wear the ring on your middle finger instead or wear it on a chain.
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It would depend on how tight it got ... :laugh:

I'm down 40, and it's getting lose, but not resized yet. Guy with medium sized hands if that matters.
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    I am waiting until I lose all the weight and then I am going to get it resized.