Starting again (again!)

Options
Hi everyone!

2 years ago I decided enough was enough and started my fitness journey using this great app. I managed to lose just under 3 stone and was 5lbs away from my goal weight (140 lbs). I then went on a 2 week family holiday to Florida last summer and decided to not count calories whilst there and just have fun. I put on 7lbs whilst there - which was ok! However, I then started an office job immediately after and have been piling on the pounds since then!

Looking for motivational friends who can help me get back on track, and hopefully I will be able to help others too! X

Replies

• imaginemerunning
    imaginemerunning Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm the same lost 35 , new sitting down job and 1 year later
  • Ctbiggs
    Ctbiggs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I totally get where you're coming from. You can do it!
  • Run4fitness12
    Run4fitness12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great to see I'm not the only one! Added you both x
    230268 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm with you too, managed to undo all my hard work in 3 months but on a positive note I know what to do to get rid of those unwanted pounds. Like you Vikkie just need the motivation oh and perhaps a beach holiday and the fright of putting on a bikini again :smiley:
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've been on that roller coaster way to often. Hate having to redo all of the progress I had made. Happy to join you on the journey!!
  • Run4fitness12
    Options
    Nice to meet you both! We can do this
  • maggiemay530
    maggiemay530 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing 5 years ago. (Christmas Holiday) Have been here for about 3 weeks now wishing I'd done it sooner. You can do it!
  • Run4fitness12
    Options
    Very tough to get started again. You can do it too!
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You will find lots of motivators/supporters, welcome back! You WILL do it! You can add me if you like.
  • WilliamYig
    WilliamYig Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

2 years ago I decided enough was enough and started my fitness journey using this great app. I managed to lose just under 3 stone and was 5lbs away from my goal weight (140 lbs). I then went on a 2 week family holiday to Florida last summer and decided to not count calories whilst there and just have fun. I put on 7lbs whilst there - which was ok! However, I then started an office job immediately after and have been piling on the pounds since then!

Looking for motivational friends who can help me get back on track, and hopefully I will be able to help others too! X

I can sympathize. I was a production worker for years, now, I'm a desk jockey. I'm aware that I need to do something, I just need the push from people in similar situations. If you want to add me, that would be great.

• Run4fitness12
    Options
    Thanks both! Have added you