Hi new girl here

Options
hi all , hoping to loose 40lb.......going to loose 40lb......

Hi im 38 yr young...full time mummy, living in uk...the pounds gradually crept on over the years, hopefully they will fall off...had lost two stone...but after a holiday gained 8lb .........so joined the site for some support....

Replies

• BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    You will lose 40lbs :smile: Good luck x
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    If I can, YOU can!
  • hnjohnson007
    Options
    smalltowngurl37, we're in the same boat! I'm new here too and I'm trying to lost 30-40 pounds. We can do this!!
  • smalltowngurl37
    Options
    Thankyou all for lovely welcome messages ....good luck & well done all :flowerforyou:
  • margmeyers
    Options
    I'm new. Just joined weight watchers new program and it's really not working for me. Only 5 lbs so far. Ugh! On the old program I lost much more quickly. (Of course, I was a hundred years younger!) I've convinced my spouse to track his food intake as well. Let's see how this goes. Just gotta stick with it and I'm sure it'll come flying off. :o)
    It certainly was easy enough to put on.
    Good luck to all. I've gained and lost "tons" of people throughout my lifetime so I know it can be done!
  • smalltowngurl37
    Options
    hi hun , havent done weight watchers but , i did do slimming world , was quite successfull.. hope this is better .......good luck hun :smile: x