Support and encouragement. Plain and simple.

Options
Hi I'm Luis and I just want to listen to and help as many people as I can. If you need some encouragement by someone willing to listen you've found the place. Share what you're comfortable with letting out. Ask questions, answer questions, and let's achieve our goals at the same time. I hope to hear from you soon.
Luis

Replies

• jbirdy76
    jbirdy76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome Luis! It is great to offer support. Everyday is a battle and we can use all the troops we can gather!
  • lousald86
    lousald86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! It's great to have other people to help hold us accountable. Let's get this ball rolling shall we?
    First off, I'm Luis. 28 from Brooklyn, NY. I reached 200 lbs. for the 1st time in my life in February of this year. Day after day I would grow more and more upset at myself for allowing this weight to accumulate. I made a huge decision to lose atleast 15 lbs. I started working hard everyday and eventually the weight began to fall off. Today as you could see from my profile I surpassed my goal and lost 22 lbs!

I'm making this a continuing process in my life so I could feel better and look better as well. I'm so glad to have made the change and I want to learn more and help all I could.

Today I'll be doing some yoga to focus on flexiblilty and maybe a little before hand.

please tell me about yourself Jbirdy76. What have you been up to?