Need Motivation

Options
I need major motivation. Single full time working mommy. Life has been a yo yo. Up and down. I've been struggling with my body image.

Replies

• Mals1805
    Mals1805 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I go hard for a month, then I fall off. I need to stick with it, in almost 30 and I need to stay on top of my weight! Hi BTW!/
  • sweet_t530
    sweet_t530 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm almost 30 too! Lol. Yeah it's hard sometimes when time is valuable especially when people have children. But there's always that "there should be no excuse to workout". I need a workout buddy! Where my ladies at?!
  • Mals1805
    Mals1805 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Girl yes! I have to lock it down, glad I started when I did gotta make this a lifestyle not a chore!
  • sweetcherae
    sweetcherae Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Heyyy :-). I'm 32, mother of 2, and full time college student. Extra time can be hard to come by but just remember you are important and you deserve time to focus on your health. That's why I love T25 focus with Shaun T. Only 25 minutes a day. I'm on week 4 and I've lost 11lbs and 12 inches all over my body. I still have a long way to go (40lbs) but it's a start. You should give it a try. It's helped with my energy and confidence
  • sweetcherae
    sweetcherae Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    And I would love to have more friends so we can help push eachother :-). Some days I need that extra kick in the butt.
  • vvancleemput
    vvancleemput Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I can definitely relate. Been up and down for a while so I'm ready to keep moving forward!! Let's all keep each other motivated :)