Activity tracker help

Options
I'm looking for an activity tracker (example: fitbit, jawbone, garmin, etc) but not sure which one to get. I need something that features: sleep quality, calories, clock, and steps (stair climber/treadmill). Open to Apple Apps too if you have any recommendations. Thanks!!

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I need something that features: sleep quality, calories, clock, and steps (stair climber/treadmill).

My US$150 Fitbit Charge HR does all those things. My Jawbone UP2 doesn't have a display. Fitbit Charge is $20 less, but has a clasp rather than a secure buckle (like a watch)—and no heart rate monitor.

They both sync with MFP. Fitbit customer service is much better than Jawbone's, and Fitbit challenges are more fun than UP duels.
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I have garmin vivofit and I love it. It does everything that you require (calories, sleep, clock, steps, has a display and can be connected to hrm). I also sync data from vivofit to mfp.
  • Tabitha_Priest
    Tabitha_Priest Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have garmin vivofit and I love it. It does everything that you require (calories, sleep, clock, steps, has a display and can be connected to hrm). I also sync data from vivofit to mfp.

Awesome thanks!!
  • dinsfamily
    dinsfamily Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Loving mine too!